Mélange has received grants worth INR 4,92,00,000 till date.
– Design and Innovation Capacity Building in India/ DESINNO: The grant for IIIT Delhi is 148,000 euros or 1.18 crore INR. The total grant (for 6 institutes) is 830,795 euros.
– A Mobile-Based Training Platform for ASHA workers, Phase 1: $ 100,000, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, GCE Round 20, May 2018 – Dec. 2019. The Phase 2 award is $ 1 million for three years (subject to successful completion of phase 1). Only 35 awards were given to recipients from 17 countries out of 1500+ applications.
– NIHR Global Health Research Group on Psychosis Outcomes, the Warwick-India-Canada WIC Network: 43,20,000 INR, NIHR, UK Feb. 2018 – Feb. 2021. It is a multi-institutional project between UK, Canada, and India – The Warwick University is the lead team overall and AIIMS leads the Indian side;
Title : Escort Bot System and Method
Inventors : Pushpendra Singh, Shubham Singh, Kartik Maji, Taruvar Aggarwal
Applicant : Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
Indian Patent Application No. : 201711013219
Filing Date : 13 April 2017
Status : Published and awaiting examination
– “Automatic Annotation of Voice Forum Content”, Empower 2018, held at IIT-Delhi, India.
– “Mobile for Healthcare”, ACM Expert Lecture at Shiv Nadar University, 2017, India.
– “A Mobile-device Centric Environment for Healthcare Delivery”, NetHealth 2012, held with IEEE ComsNets, Bengaluru, India.